Statement of Faith:
"...one thing will not change: God's love for all humanity and His desire to see men and women yield their lives to Him and come to know Him in a personal way. The human spirit is never satisfied in a lasting way by anything less than God. We were made for Him, and anything less than Him leaves the vacuum of the human heart unfulfilled. The growing secularism and moral chaos of our age many actually make many people more open to the Gospel. As St. Augustine prayed to God many centuries ago, 'You have made us for Yourself, and our heart is restless until it finds rest in You.' It will be an exciting time to be alive."
-Billy Graham, Just As I Am: The Autobiography of Billy Graham, pg. 729, Zondervan Publishing
Chat With God Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15 II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His Virgin Birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelations 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God''''s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-21, John 5:24 Romans 3:23, 5:8-9 Ephesians 2:8-10 Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13 Galatians 3:26-28).
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14: I Corinthians 2:16, 6:19-20: Ephesians 4:20, 5:18).
ChatwithGod.org Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 12376
Costa Mesa, CA 92627 USA